Salee Colour Public Listed Company
Was founded on August 13, 2003 to be a manufacturer of high concentration color and additive masterbatch, ready to use compound for serving all Thermoplastic processes and applications. By year 2007, we expanded our filler masterbatch capactiy and established “Poly Merit-Asia” our affiliated company,of which received an approval to be a BOI-promoted company since 2013
We’re evolving in converting thermoplastic industries by the last 10 years with expand our own capabilities and well experienced staff members, both in production, research and development center to cover various applications in filler, Additive color masterbatches and compound, toward the requirement of our customers and response to the growth of demand from domestic and export market. Moreover our production process is certified and approved by ISO9001 : 2008 standard which would ensure our high consistent quality, administration and management system,meet the standard.
"To be the leader in promoting innovative plastics that enhanced the sustainability for quality of life."
Date of Establishment : August 13, 2003
Date of Initial Public Offering : June 14, 2011
Registered capital : 652.34 Million THB.
Land Area : 38,000 Square meter
Warehouse Area : 14,000 Square meter
Production Area : 7,000 Square meter
Production Capacity : Approximately 50,000 Metric tons per year
Production Line : 15 Extruders, 3 Pulverizers
Subsidiary Companies : Polymerit Asia Co.,Ltd., Composite Asia Co.,Ltd.,
Head Count : 280 Persons
To be the leader in promoting innovative plastics that enhanced the sustainability for quality of life.
1. Continuity in developing quality and functional masterbatch that can make life easier.
2. Create products and services to enhance sustainable quality of life.
3. Implement transparency and good governance for all stakeholders.
1. Build a strong foundation. Building an organization is a lot like building a house. First, we obtained the right components to build a strong structure; then we set the direction to the goal. Over the years, we are still investing continually even in economic downturn because we believe that there are always an opportunity in every crisis. We are committed in developing our internal systems, people, equipment and machines to meet the various needs for customers.
2. Use existing resources to maximize efficiency. in applying advanced technology and innovation that accommodate potential changes. Stakeholder engagement is to understand and to develop leading sustainability strategies; which is not only for business purposes; but also foresee the long-term relationship in all aspects such as: economy, society and environment. As we believe that collaboration lead to sustainable development.
3. Focus on developing products and services to meet international standards. To build customer confidence with our production process, quality control, until delivery by guaranteed auditing and continuous development. Because we believe that our quality comes from precise objective in every step of the process as we aim to exceed consumer expectation.